This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Tyro’s Pre-sales and Partner Support team is responsible for supporting partners with their integrations to our payment APIs and advocating the technology behind our payments products to external customers or internal stakeholders. The purpose of this role is to help Tyro to roll out quality Point of Sale Integrations and give our partners the best development experience.
- Provide guidance and assistance for Integration Support queries, assist in solving complex issues for the duration of an integration project.
- Working closely with Partner Relationship Managers to match client an business requirements.
- Gathering all integration requirements in order to provide the appropriate API documentation and information to our integration partners
- Escalating feature requests or bugs to our engineering team where needed.
- Present complex and technical concepts to all levels of technical knowledge
- Providing timeline updates to relevant stakeholders
- Be the Voice within Tyro for the Partners in terms of Projects, design and implementation.
- Educating the sales and support teams on integration functionality
- Experience in Point of Sale or Practice Management Software or payments highly desirable
- High level of attention to detail and problem solving
- Experience with IT service management well regarded
- Firm knowledge on programming best practices, terminology and familiarity with github
- Project management experience including strong interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills with the ability to communicate and engage well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to present complex and technical details to all levels of technical knowledge
- Technical writing skills – desired not mandatory
- iOS and Android development desirable.
- Face to face sales experience desirable
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking