Director, New Payment Flows
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, New Payment FlowsWe are looking for a Director – Product Management, New Payment Flows, to drive product strategy and go-to-market execution for Mastercard’s Account-to-Account consumer payment solutions (Pay by Account, Bill Pay, Small Business Invoicing). These solutions leverage a combination of Mastercard’s card and account based technologies, to enable mutiple use cases such as personal payments, retail & bill payments and small business payments.
• Identify account-to-account payment opportunities within the AP region. These are typically markets or payment flows dominated by bank transfers, wallets and other alternative payment methods (i.e. other than cards)
• Be the product subject matter expert for Pay by Account (account based payment solution for consumer retail payments), Mastercard Bill pay (bill presentment, payment and reconciliation platform connecting billers and consumers for seamless bill payment experience), and small business invoicing (platform for small business owners, gig workers etc to present invoices to their consumers and collect payments)
• Market and customer segmentation for these products
• Develop effective customer sales material, train sales teams
• Develop a go-to-market plan, finalize annual performance metrics, develop executive dashboards for product performance and distribution tracking
• Participate in new feature development process with global product development team
• Be the voice of the customer and gather market feedback, and enhance the new feature development cycle
• Pricing strategy for these products
• Cross functional coordination with other relevant products / platforms, customer delivery, pricing, legal / compliance & regulatory, franchise
• Embed Product Management Excellence and consumer insights in all product management activities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities