Operations Manager, Token Project
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Deliver above and beyond operational excellence on related projects, in line with the Business Development team and Product team to identify opportunities in user growth and in product conversion.
- Drive onsite user growth funnel from acquisition, retention, and conversion, identify the key bottleneck, design operation strategy, and execute to the last mile.
- Working closely with the Community Manager in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups and ensure the smooth operation of our online communities
- Understand the dynamics of the industry, guide and enhance the user readership and following rate through content planning and other means.
- 3+ years of experience in user operations, operation management, community management, e-commerce background is desirable
- Knowledge of user acquisition, lifecycle management, and gamification is desirable
- User insight and modeling skills with strong business acumen,
- Familiarity with popular social media platforms - Telegram, Reddit, etc.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in new things.
- Fluency in English
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the communities and partners.
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, rigorous and meticulous, self-motivated, and values strong teamwork.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.