This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our innovation and scale have been further recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
What you will do
- Manage multi-cloud environments such as AWS and Alibaba Cloud through automated scripts, and deploy, maintain, and optimize the operating environment of cross-border payment products;
- Manage database system, including access control and authorization, performance monitoring, tuning, problem diagnosis, data backup and recovery, etc .;
- Through software and hardware monitoring to ensure the stable operation of various services, solve problems and hidden dangers;
- Deploy and manage development test environment, improve existing tools and processes, and continuously improve development efficiency;
- You would have the opportunity to manage additional projects from other Airwallex businesses.
What you have
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer and related majors; more than 3 years of experience in operation and maintenance of large-scale Internet websites, management of high concurrent volume system;
- Have CI / CD implementation experience, familiar with Linux, common open source software, monitoring software and container technology, familiar with computer network;
- Familiar with at least one language such as Shell, Python, Java, etc., with certain programming skills;
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems independently;
- Have at least one database operation and maintenance management experience;
- Have good English reading and writing skills;
- Familiar with Cassandra / PostgreSQL / Redis / NoSQL;
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Familiar with ELK / Beats;
- Familiar with software and hardware maintenance such as servers, firewalls, routers and switches;
- Fluent in English.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime