Director, New Payment Flows - Account to Account Flows
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, New Payment Flows - Account to Account FlowsWe are looking for a Director – Product Management, New Payment Flows, to drive product strategy and go-to-market execution for Mastercard’s Real-time Payments (RTP) infrastructure and consumer applications solutions. These solutions enable payment flows on account-to-account rails enabling mutiple use cases such as personal payments, retail & bill payments, business payments and government payments.
• Identify account-to-account payment opportunities within the AP region.
• Be the product subject matter expert for existing clients of Mastercard RTP solutions – product functions, product roadmap and timelines, new feature development, change request management, pricing, competitor benchmarking, partner / vendor relationships, product performance tracking
• Productize RTP use cases – P2P, Proxy, P2B, B2B. Work with global product development team to deploy Value Added Messages (VAMs) on ISO 20022 standards supporting these new use cases
• Drive market adoption of Mastercard’s consumer applications – Pay by Account, Bill Pay, Small Business Invoicing etc. to extract maximum value from the RTP infrastructure solution stack
• Cross functional engagement with Account Sales, Product Delivery, Implementation, Digital Partnerships, Legal and Compliance and other teams to deliver solutions & support go to market plans
• Sales training and enablement of the in-market product and business development teams with the required best practices , tool kits, business modelling and subject matter expertise
• Embed Product Management Excellence and consumer insights in all product management activities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities