Regional Growth Marketing Manager (APAC)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Regional Growth Marketing Manager covering to inspire growth, excitement, and education about Binance and our products and the Cryptocurrency industry.
Due to great growth and over 10 million users worldwide, we are looking to expand our reach even further.
This role will work remotely as part of a small team with the responsibility of expanding our brand awareness, planning and executing creative marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.
- Plan and implement offline and online marketing efforts across the Asia Pacific, across multiple channels, including but not limited to campaigns, web, events, etc.
- Set up a well-aligned go-to-market plan with business, sales, and marketing stakeholders in these regional markets and encourage new ways of thinking to deliver differentiated and data-driven results
- Elevate our brand and increase our user base and market share for Binance and its multiple product offerings
- Work closely with our central Marketing team to develop go-to-market plans that will align with strategic objectives and commercial outcomes
- At least five years of integrated marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in tech/internet/eCommerce/payments, B2C facing
- A proven track record in planning and implementing successful brand awareness campaigns
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base
- Must have a strong interest in crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently. Strong work professionalism and collaboration to work remote with global marketing team members
- Fluent with the Korean language will be a plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.