Product Manager – SaaS (Asia Pacific)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
Through this role you will own the Product Strategy for the SaaS services in your regional market/segment. Leveraging the global platform and services, you will be fully accountable for regional service offerings from inception through to market launch and the ongoing roadmap and commercial success of your portfolio.
You should be able to drive the product/feature in a dynamic & expeditious environment. Needless to say that you need to demonstrate radical ownership, a bias to action, work well with cross-functional teams, and thrive in a very high-performance culture.
- Identify regional market trends and extrapolate these into local commercial and technical roadmap wherever applicable
- Own the roadmap of new regional services or features to design and develop, cross-functionally coordinate launches to market, and drive subsequent improvements, basic data analysis and user research.
- Be the bridge between product engineering, other product managers, marketing, and commercial and operations teams, and ensure alignment on priorities, initiatives, and outcomes related to your product & services.
- Directly engage with local market providers and partners to create holistic business solutions for your markets needs, that are integrated with your regional product portfolio and via the Temenos SaaS Marketplace.
- Drive revenue and profit growth in your portfolio through a tight commercial business case approach to roadmaps and new market propositions by working closed with Clients, Prospects, Partners and ultimately Sales & Pre-Sales
- Ensuring the success of your portfolio by being close to clients from running regular user groups through to supporting on boarding of pilot clients or beta programs.
- Actively drive progress across teams towards key KPIs and OKRs for your product area.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Banking domain experience from either Product management at a bank or Fintech vendor, Project Services, or Pre-Sales.
- Understanding of cloud technology and its use within the financial service industry
- Experience of delivering go to market plans and deliverables
- Sales and marketing engagement experience
- Planning, budgets and business case development, and goal setting
- Knowledge of cloud service models and the outsourcing of financial services.
- Product ownership and Product management experience
- Experience in the design and delivery of outsourced financial services
- SaaS service delivery
You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company