Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors (Marketing)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors (Marketing)Overview
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
As an Associate Managing Consultant, you will have the opportunity to lead key client engagements across a range of topics and types of marketing related and data-driven projects. . Responsibilities include:
• Delivering digital marketing projects and marketing solutions including data-driven digital campaigns, marketing automation, and card lifecycle management initiatives designed to address a wide range of business needs/customer challenges such as acquisition, launch, activation, usage, cross and up selling, retention and loyalty
• Identifying creative and useful analyses to address client problems, synthesizing analyses into clear, sound recommendations, and creating effective, impactful storylines and slides.
• Building strong relationships with mid-level customer management and independently assessing customer agenda, internal culture and change readiness
• Leveraging exceptional expertise in marketing, test & learn and data analytics
• Working with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business
All About You
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high value solutions in sales and delivery conversations.
• Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard's values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Undergraduate or master’s degree and intermediate work experience after completing your degree(s)
• Marketing experience with key focus in digital and data-driven marketing
• Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant is a plus
• Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple workstreams
• Exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
• Exposure to payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both junior- and senior-level client contacts
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities