Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT TEMENOSWe’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThe mission of our Customer Success Team is to maximize sustainable value for our customers and Temenos through a long-term customer success strategies.
You will be working with a targeted list of our strategic customers and be accountable for ensuring these customers successfully adopt and realize value from all Temenos products, Perpetual or Subscription, on premise or cloud. You will be accountable for customer retention, satisfaction and expansion of your customer portfolio.
Develop and execute strategies and tactics to enable customers to achieve the business outcomes they planned to receive from Temenos products, and with this
foundation, identify opportunities for the customer to further leverage our products and services across all of their lines of business and entire environment.
You will collaborate, leverage and coordinate activities across the entire internal ecosystems of Temenos resources within Sales, Services, Product, Support and Marketing.
You will be building broad relationships, especially at the senior executive level, to partner and increase Temenos engagement and relevance in the customer’s business
transformation and strategic decisions.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESLeverage industry expertise to establish key executive level relationships. Develop understanding of their strategic and transformation plans and become a trusted
- advisor providing new and innovative insights which support their critical business outcomes.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of their
- investments in Temenos products and services, and create demand for increased/continued investments.
- Continually measure and monitor operational metrics of customer health.
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate with Temenos teams to remediate issues as they are identified.
- Identify areas for improvement, both in our product and processes. Provide timely feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams.
- Manage consistent customer engagement rhythm to enable strategic and operational conversations. Report against key KPIs to articulate current business value delivered, next steps, relevant industry trends and impediments to success.
- Play the role of customer advocacy and orchestration in each key stage of customer lifecycle. Understand how the customer measures value and ensure this is delivered.
- Effectively provide clarity to Temenos stakeholders to enable internal resource prioritisation.
- Gain customer loyalty by putting in place a long-term customer success strategy and a rolling-12 month execution plan.
- Achieve Customer satisfaction score.
- Meet your renewal and increment revenue target.
- Bring qualified leads to the Sales Team that generate new business.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEYou have managed customers in the Cloud for at least 5 years with equivalent software industry experience.
- You have held role/s in Customer Success, Consulting or Sales with medium and large accounts in the Banking Industry.
- You have strong organisational skill with proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the customer journey.
- You have proven track record of delivering results above expectations.
- You have a positive presence in the “C” suite with exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- You are flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high change environment.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and coordinate activities to meet multiple, agile deadlines, work well under pressure.
- You can travel at least 10% of your time to meet with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company