Senior Analyst, Priceless Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Priceless MarketingOverview
Mastercard believes digital payments have the ability to create a more inclusive world with greater opportunities for all. As a brand, we believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities, and to this end, one of our initiatives has been to build innovative digital platforms that allow the brand to demonstrate its promise of ‘Priceless’, connecting consumers with local and global experiences and offers.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Consumer marketing, to support the VP, Consumer Marketing in managing our digital ecosystem - Mastercard’s Priceless consumer marketing programs and platforms - Priceless Cities, Specials, Causes, and Surprises and Priceless.com, across the Asia Pacific region.
• Manage and optimize a connected digital ecosystem, harnessing the power of technology and leveraging Mastercard’s marketing assets.
• Manage Priceless Marketing program implementations in Markets across the AP region (Cities, Specials, Causes, and Surprises). Work with cross-functional business partners in the global and divisional teams to drive the digital marketing agenda, and improve effectiveness of results and investment efficiencies of these marketing programs.
• Manage Priceless.com content and platform on a day to day basis, working closely with the global and local teams.
• Brainstorm and implement ways to drive consumer traction and engagement on Mastercard social and digital platforms.
• Champion adoption of preferred tools and technologies, including Mastercard’s content management system, social media management, DAM, ad tech, etc.
• Guide markets in leveraging these pan-regional campaign best practices and toolkits
• Executes marketing strategies, activities, and events (includes advertising, promotions, sponsorships, trade shows, webinars, websites) by providing day-to-day direction, feedback, and guidance to agencies and market teams
• Manage the production and delivery of B2C marketing toolkit and integrated marketing plan, including but not limited to turnkey marketing collateral, creative production, and project management of consumer launch and activation plans
• Manage and enforce desktop procedures for local creative development, approvals and implementation
• Collaborate with country marketing teams to implement the framework and provide inputs and guidance (through desktop procedures)
• Provide regular status update and feedback on performance improvement
• Collaborate with Issuer Marketing team to drive B2B2C usage
• Provides direction and coordinates deliverables with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.)
• Work closely with the local market teams to support on brand guidelines
• Manage dashboards that track trends and progress in improving results
All about You
• Adept at understanding digital tools and technologies to manage a DTC digital ecosystem
• Prior work with e-com, cross border and mobile commerce.
• Previous management of diverse initiatives across AP markets.
• Do you have experience supporting results and dashboards to drive investments
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities