Analyst, Technology Account Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Technology Account ManagementThis is an outstanding development role for a high achieving accountable leader of tomorrow. The role will give exposure to Mastercard’s global technology and the successful candidate will collaborate with vast array of Mastercard divisions and leaders to co-ordinate and develop client outcomes. Additionally the role will give exposure to client development with some client facing responsibilities.
Reporting to Director, Technology Account Management, this position leads
(a) the successful deployment of Mastercard products and services for multiple clients
(b) the customer-level management of on-going product and service concerns routinely raised by customers.
(c) problem solving a collaboration with Account teams, Customer Delivery, Finance, Product Teams, MC Data and Services Team.
(d) the development and ongoing maintenance of dashboards and reports.
This position is expected to deliver the product and service to customers in a manner that differentiates Mastercard services and helps achieve overall market business objectives.
• Manage the successful completion of all delivery projects for Multiple clients
• Collaborate and coordinate with various internal stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of products.
• Manage all projects to success metrics established with the customer and Mastercard and ensure application of Product Delivery best practices & methodology.
• Create an exceptional experience for Mastercard customers when deploying Mastercard products & services and positively influence brand preference
• Provide subject matter expertise during customer discussions, supporting Sales and Consulting teams during sales and pre-launch activities
• Conduct all client and new program implementation kick-off meetings, including travel (where applicable) to client to facilitate project discussions
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with client and partner organizations to set project launch objectives and manage deployments
• Manage key strategic delivery efforts for customers including first time deployments of new product and services and first time deployments of new technology not widely distributed in market
• Apply lessons learned from previous implementation experiences and provide subject matter expertise on how customers can deploy and utilize new products and services being brought to market
All About You
• You are extremely accountable and thrive on being given responsibility
• You have a veracious appetite to learn and be exposed to new challenges.
• You are technologist at heart, you enjoy understanding how systems operate and can learn and adapt quickly to new challenges.
• You are resilient – understanding that when systems are not working efficiently that contingencies can be enacted.
• You are an effective communicator and collaborator – being able to simplify and summarize complex information for stakeholders to understand.
• Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners
• Project management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects
• Understand customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape
• Highly organized and able to attend to critical details
• Relevant industry experience and educational background
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities