Commercial Sales Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MYOB is a business platform. Our purpose is to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and redefining conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better!
You’ll be part of an SME Solutions team responsible for making, selling and supporting our locally developed small business software. The goal is simple: do all we can to take start-up, small to medium size enterprises to the next level. We’re one of the leaders in our category and changing the way people do business.
We have an exciting opportunity for a SME Commercial Partners Sales Specialists (General) to help win and grow revenue from the franchise and industry association sector. You will manage an assigned territory and drive revenue through prospecting, developing networks, and using opportunities generated via MQLs. You’ll have full accountability for qualifying, pursuing, and successfully closing opportunities.
As a Commercial Partners Sales Specialist you’ll be part of a team of passionate, hard working sellers executing best in class sales methodologies and pipeline management processes in delivering high volume, fast velocity revenue growth. By executing the MYOB Sales process you’ll meet or exceed sales quotas, optimise your sales conversion rates, and reduce sales cycle time.
You'll be focused on:
- Proactively planning, forecasting and managing pipeline, ensuring that gap and upside plans are in place.
- Develop, present and maintain an active Territory Management Plan that prioritises investments in time and effort.
- Identifies new business opportunities by understanding industry and vertical trends
- Researches prospects and creates a pipeline of targeted potential customers.
- You’ll have a love of learning and strive to lift capability and improve performance
We are a high-performing sales team that love achieving and exceeding our targets. A team that is passionate about the solutions we offer and how they make life easier for our partners.
The sort of experience we'd like to see in you:
- Business development sales professional with 3+ years' experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- ERP, Payroll, WFM, Practice Management and/or Financial Services sales experience
- Experience with campaign driven sales and MQLs and opportunity management
What else do you need to know?
Join our hardworking team and you will help drive innovation through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and rewarding, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities.
REM range for this role is: $65k to $75k base.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more