Sales Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. Our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world. With technology at our core, we built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 12 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding from world class investors including Sequoia, Greenoaks and ANZ. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
We’re on the look out for a Sales Operations Analyst to help take ownership of our various sales processes, tech tools and systems. As an early member of the RevOps team, you’ll get to wear many hats – initially focussing on improving the cohesion of our tech stack and creating scalable processes to develop, deliver, and roll out sales training initiatives and campaigns.
You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and strategy teammates, and will report to the RevOps Director.
- Manage and support the sales and marketing technology ecosystem, including Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, Google Analytics, Zoominfo, Outreach.io, Zapier and more, along with the selection of new technologies
- Own the creation and execution of new sales processes to drive effectiveness in our sales funnel
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and finance teammates to help execute sales commission plans
What you bring:
- Strong communication skills - you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Self-starter – You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Analytical thinker – You like working with data, can create reports & processes with ease, and love to optimize
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, design and marketing
- Experience with tech tools - prior experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot and other sales and marketing tools will be highly regarded
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime