This job is no longer accepting applications.
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are seeking a highly passionate Product Analyst to work in the Product Engineering organisation. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the root cause analysis approach and general knowledge of the software development lifecycle of cloud-based distributed systems. Your experience in data analytics will be useful in a data-driven approach to influence the team’s decisions and your communication skills will ensure stakeholders are informed of the business impact of projects and associated risks.
- Establish systematic processes to analyse and identify the root cause of various system issues identified by customers or stakeholders across MoneyLion.
- Understand and communicate complex engineering issues and ensure they are on a path for resolution.
- Evaluate and analyse company products to improve user experience.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs as well as assist the company to achieve short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Proactive in facilitating decision-making, resolving blockers and surface challenges.
- Establish good working relationships with key stakeholders across the Engineering, Product and AI organisation.
- B.S. / M.S in Management, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Previous experience with engineering process improvement, product analysis or software product management
- Knowledge of Agile principles and techniques
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Multi-tasking ability in managing multiple concurrent programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Productivity Suite is preferred.
- Proficient in database software such as SQL or NoSQL (MongoDB)
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country. We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn.
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates.
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- One-minute video CV
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
America's most powerful financial membership