This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Account ManagerKey Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain close relationship with customers and especially with the executives to build MasterCard brand preference and advantages.
• Manage projects by leading a team including individuals from diversified functions of customers, external partners, and MasterCard internal functions.
• Demonstrate account management expertise and share skills with team members including project/assignment management.
• Individual will need to lead a project team with customers from diversified functions and institutions, and align the goals and benefits between all counterparts with dedicate focus on the additional value of MasterCard Business.
• Set marketing strategies and sales targets for products/services sold against customers’ objectives.
• Prepare competitors share analysis to dig out the customer business opportunity to increase volume and revenue.
• Coordinate and integrate business development, advertising, marketing and product management activities with customers and internal MasterCard contacts to identify new business opportunities and product ideas.
• Support customers to analyze market opportunities and conduct product planning cycle from development to launch stage.
• Develop and maintain MasterCard collection platform to align MasterCard and customers’ product strategies.
• Communicates and consults with customers regarding product knowledge and card industry knowledge.
• Analyze customers’ business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting, and competitive analysis.
• Incumbents often specialize in a specific MasterCard product area, such as, Corporate Products, Debit Products or Acquirer Relations.
• Assist and resolve customers’ statistics (QMR) issues or queries.
• Prepare monthly contra accruals, rebates, and/or payments.
• Prepare monthly or quarterly reporting for the customers and MasterCard.
• Preparation of annual planning and budgeting exercise.
• Support the financial model for the incentive agreement.
• Support ad hoc MIS reports.
All about You
• Good at developing customer relationships at all levels.
• Professional account management and sales experience in financial industry is preferred.
• Demonstrate leadership at teamworking with diversified function team and partners.
• Advance level Microsoft Office skills e.g. spreadsheet, power-point, pivot table.
• University degree or above.
• Certifications or training courses including customer management, selling and negotiation skills, project management, people management are preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities