Lead Sales Consultant, Hyperwallet
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Hyperwallet, A PayPal Service, delivers secure, enterprise payment technologies to organizations that require a simplified way to access or leverage the global financial network. Since 2000, we are a leading provider of online and mobile payment, international payments, card products and financial technology solutions to enterprise customers in Canada, the U.S.A, Europe, APAC and LATAM. Hyperwallet are actively looking for a creative strategic-thinking and highly driven sales executive to maximise profitability with our end-to-end payment solution.
This consultative sales “hunter” (Marketplaces and Payout) will report into the Senior Director of Partnerships & Marketplaces for APAC will be tasked with increasing company revenues through prospecting and developing relationships with new customer revenue opportunities, and liaising between the customer and internal cross-functional support structure – i.e. product, compliance, legal, implementation, and account management teams.Job Description:
Specific Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Qualify prospective customers based on revenue opportunities and serve as the main lead generator for new customer opportunities in an assigned territory
- Develop and manage client relationships while aligning with corporate support structure in APAC.
- Conduct presentations and software demonstrations over the web or in person to prospective business customers
- Manage a prescribed sales process within target vertical markets
- Develop business proposals, close new business to achieve revenue and annual quota goals
- Maintain effective lines of communication with project delivery teams regarding new customer projects
- Perform at highest level with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Influence and help support enterprise sales strategy with company executives
- Experience in financial services/payments industry
- Global or multi-national business experience strongly preferred
- Experience selling business applications or related technology in the B2B or B2C sector; Aptitude for financial software products
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Excellent customer service skills
- Precise time-management and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks
- Experience with sales database tracking programs (CRM)
- Experience working with customers in one or more of the following industries is a definite plus: Payments, Marketplace, Gig Economy, Direct Selling, Market Research, Clinical Trials, Affiliate Marketing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills, project management, marketing communication, working with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Travel within assigned territory required
- Team orientated, collaborative, diplomatic, flexible and embraces corporate culture and always “can-do” attitude.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal