Regional Partnership Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The Partner & Alliances team is responsible for building and strengthening a broad range commercial of partnerships, covering consultants, system integrators, leading fintech ecosystem solution partners and hosting partners in the APAC region.
How you contribute
- You’ll assist in the development of the Region by engaging and activating new partnerships
- You’ll be entering new countries through a partner-led approach and supporting the commercial performance of partnerships in countries, where needed
- You’ll be adopting the “Flow-to-work” model across the APAC region, in the pursuit of commercial performance (grow partner coverage, grow pipeline, close deals) under guidance from Regional strategy, priorities or escalations
- You’ll be leading and delivering project, governance and control related activities
What you’re bringing to the table
- Experience with creating differentiated and successful channel account management plans, and lasting relationships with partners
- Proven experience in SaaS solutions sales, through and to Partners
- Strong experience managing partner relationships, demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities
You’re more than your job description
- You are excited by the perspective of working with innovative banking and Financial institutions around the world
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5! As a member of the Amsterdam team, you will have access to:
As a member of the Singapore team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive Private health insurance for employees & their dependants
- Wellbeing: ClassPass membership for gym visits and group exercise classes
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh juices, softdrinks, fruit, snacks
- Free access to bike parking and shower facilities by the office
- Training & development: personal budget
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility