B2B Marketing and Communications Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We’re hiring a B2B Marketing Manager Communications Manager.
This role has the exciting task of setting up and delivering a world-class B2B marketing strategy to support growth of new products in Binance's ecosystem.
You will work with many stakeholders in business team, facilitating end to end marketing strategy and execution, hands on and both coordinating other internal marketing resources.
- Developing a B2B marketing strategy in order to deliver on commercial objectives, reaching new and existing customers and launching new platforms globally
- Generate awareness within existing and new customers through a wide range of B2B channels including social, events, CRM, PR
- Develop an overarching content strategy, writing content which you will roll out across the website, social media and email
- Work with Business and Product stakeholders on Customer Value Proposition and polishing the service offering
- Develop a lead generation marketing machine to support the sales team’s activity
- Develop sales collateral to ensure the sales team are armed with the best tools to showcase the proposition and win new clients’ business
- Analyse all marketing activity, drive efficiencies and optimise campaigns
- 5+ years of end to end B2B Marketing experience - including PR/Communications, Content Strategy, CRM, Social and Paid
- Exposure to marketing covering multiple markets/regions
- Experience in Fintech, Payments or other relevant industry background
- Experience of managing cross channel B2B Marketing plans within a stand-alone role or small team
- A track record of achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, product and brand awareness
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.