Senior Risk & Fraud Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, eBay, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team of more than 2,000 people based all around the world.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, unlimited opportunities
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Senior Risk & Fraud Analyst
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for
Ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. A world-class risk professional who is passionate about driving and protecting merchants from any fraudulent activities and consumer risk. This role would be highly focused around risk operations reviewing consumer transactions, reports, cases via case management, monitoring merchant transactions and acting as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for payment frauds.
The position focus will be around supporting the full spectrum of risk operations/monitoring activities across APAC region. This position would be reporting into Head of Risk - based in Singapore. The role can be based in Hong Kong or Singapore.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis on merchant/consumer profile and identify suspicious transaction patterns.
- Develop fraud operational framework, policies and operating manuals including fraud rule writing.
- Acting as a fraud expert for the business and be the point of reference for any fraud related queries within the team or by other internal stakeholders.
- Daily monitoring of dashboards and reporting of fraud trends, attacks and documenting cases in case management.
- Managing ad-hoc fraud investigations and collate reports for meetings as and when required.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on consumer’s activity to detect fraud patterns and trends to minimize the risk to the company.
- Compile and optimize department KPIs along with your manager.
- Improving and automating operational processes
- Drive and implement current and future integrations with regards to fraud capabilities and managing risk engines in effective ways.
- Analytical and data driven approach to decision making. Analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics in building rules and reducing false positives.
- Assisting with building and maintaining reports for risk operations as needed or assigned.
- Develop and share best practices with broader risk groups.
Have you accomplished these qualifications?
- At least 3+ years of work experience in fraud detection and prevention in online space.
- Hands on experience using SQL, Tableau and other reporting tools in order to extract insights and detection around transactions and recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. As this role would involve working with merchants, external fraud vendors and other internal business teams.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Fraud risk management systems and capabilities.
- Advanced level user – MS Office (Excel, presentation, visio)
- Experience and understanding of card scheme/e-commerce industry would be a plus.
- Passion about fraud prevention and its capabilities.
- Familiar with overall fraud lifecycle: Prevention, Detection and Recovery.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.