Product Manager Lead - Custody / Wallet
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager with a strong interest or experience in financial products; including but not limited to: Wallet, Custody, and Trust.
- Drive innovative and viable new product development strategies and take ownership of the entire process from execution to product launch, and beyond.
- Manage products across multiple blockchain technology stacks, including Wallets of all platforms; DEX, DeFi, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to drive product development.
- Coach, manage, and align product and project teams to achieve results in a timely manner.
- Maintain clear records of operational data.
- At least 3+ years of product management experience preceded by at least 5 years of foundational experience in finance or technology.
- Familiarity and interest in blockchain and related technologies, with a specific focus on cryptocurrency wallets, dApps, exchanges, smart contracts, etc.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data.
- Effective communicator and listener, fluency in English is a must due to the need to interact with multiple partners on a regular basis.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.