Junior Project Manager/Release Manager - Payments
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
About the role
Responsible for all aspects of assigned technical projects. Projects may be focused on development of new or upgraded products and services, internal information system-specific projects that may involve development or enhancement of internal applications, technology integration and/or infrastructure environment build-out, delivery by service teams for outsourced solutions to external clients or delivery of new or enhanced products and/or services, including quarterly releases of payments projects and scheme compliance projects to a production environment. ie. Release management.
What you will be doing:
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns project roles.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
What you will have:
- Experience in Project and Software Release Management
- Experience in Infrastructure delivery
- Experience in the Payments or Finance industry, ideally with knowledge in card scheme compliance projects or other POS and ATM projects (highly desirable)
- Skills in understanding and focusing on the client needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests