Regional Portfolio Manager, APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionise financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The Partner & Alliances team is responsible for building and strengthening a broad range commercial of partnerships, covering consultants, system integrators, leading fintech ecosystem solution partners and hosting partners in the APAC region.
How you contribute
- You’ll engage with Executives from partners to improve ways of working, co-develop business plans and drive commercial outcomes
- You’ll contribute to Regional performance through generation of new business with partners, manage pipelines to ensure accuracy and see it through deal closure by orchestrating the interaction between partners and Mambu’s sales organizationY
- You’ll manage inbound partnership requests and triage all new sales opportunities for scale, quality, and fit
- You’ll facilitate the contracting process with new partners, and will onboard them effectively and quickly.
- You’ll report on key metrics and developments to the Regional leadership team and facilitate all financial transactions of the partner relationship such as invoicing and disbursements of commissions.
- You’ll work with the Global Enablement team to adopt and execute new processes, tools, requirements, and align with global standards for operations effectiveness
What you’re bringing to the table
- You have 8+ years of professional experience working with consultancies, system integrators and product partners in the capacity of relationship management, operational management and sales
- You have a track record of working with Executives from a portfolio of small to medium sized consulting and product companies
- You have experience of owning the operational and procedural workloads to ensure smooth execution of the partner experience and commercial outcomes - from onboarding, contracting, training, deal registration, pipeline management and fulfilment
You’re more than your job description
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You have sound operation and commercial judgement and are able to prioritize time
- You’re an excellent communicator in English and other native languages
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundariesYou’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5! As a member of the Amsterdam team, you will have access to:
As a member of the Singapore team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive Private health insurance for employees & their dependants
- Wellbeing: ClassPass membership for gym visits and group exercise classes
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh juices, softdrinks, fruit, snacks
- Free access to bike parking and shower facilities by the office
- Training & development: personal budget
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the cloud platform for composable banking. The world’s only cloud banking platform built for actual agility