Program Director (Enterprise Payments)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
75 - 100%
About the Project:
FIS and its client will work together to implement what will be the most ambitious regional payments services hub in Asia Pacific. The client has operations across Asia Pacific and an ambitious digital transformation program to drive growth and leadership across key markets. This is possibly the largest deal on initial signing value for Enterprise Payments at almost US$40m in contract value.
The program will consist of different projects developing and implementing different schemes across different geographies, based on FIS’ flagship Open Payments Framework product. The Programme Director will interact with the client up onto Board level and is responsible for the complete delivery and team (>100 FTE).
What you will be doing:
- Manages a program of multiple inter-dependent projects following the Enterprise Project Management methodology (EPMM).
- Oversees all aspects of assigned programs throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints. Manages problem resolution and risk mitigation for escalated issues, problems and risks as needed.
- Ensures accurate allocations of resources throughout the program.
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors and clients to create and deploy successful programs.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific project that have a distinct beginning and end. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Very frequent client presence/ travel is required.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and the FIS Enterprise Project Management Methodology (EPMM)
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of financial services industry, and payments in particular
- Knowledge of company’s products and services
- Recognized within the enterprise for quality client interaction and successful project completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints
- Experience with both large solution implementations at external client organizations and solution development projects
- Resource management experience with a team of 100 or more
- Well established network within FIS, outside of current business unit
- Demonstrated ability to establish budgets, forecast and manage financial results
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Demonstrated strong business acumen
- Ability to think and act at an enterprise level
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate externally and internally
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests