Head of Merchants, GFG
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the role:
This role reports to the Country Head, Grab Financial Group Singapore. You will be the primary advocate for GFG’s Unique Merchant Proposition, championing the needs of our Merchant-Partners and Everyday Entrepreneurs. You will work closely with Grab’s leadership to grow and retain our merchant network by providing them with the tools to grow their businesses, and bringing the best of Grab to them.
The day-to-day activities:
- Lead and execute the Merchant growth strategy by synthesising products across all GFG verticals in Singapore, such as GrabPay, PayLater, Grab Rewards, Grab Express and other relevant Grab services
- Work as One with other Merchant-facing teams at Grab to acquire and manage relationships with Grab’s merchant partners, prioritising merchant experience above all
- Enhance Grab Financial Group’s standing amongst industry leaders and corporate leadership peer groups
- End-to-end deal managing in a fast-paced environment (including working with business development, operations, marketing, and product to ensure the success of the marketing campaigns and partnership)
- Lead periodic business review with key accounts and partners to ensure Grab’s and partners’ business targets are met
- Identify and implement new opportunities that will enhance Grab’s proposition to our Merchant partners
- Be the senior voice-of-customer advocate in Grab and provide steer to the respective merchant product roadmaps
- Bachelors (or above) in any degree
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in SaaS, consumer-tech and/or fin-tech industry
- Prior experience in a financial services, payment service provider or seller-centric solutions provider is a plus
- Leadership experience in business development or sales
- Good understanding of the eCommerce landscape in Southeast Asia
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and work effectively across internal and external teams
- Highly motivated, hunger to learn and have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us