Market Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Marketing Development Representative (MDR) at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by working with Demand Gen and the Account Executive team to qualify leads that will build Stripe’s sales pipeline. You get excited about engaging with prospects to better qualify needs. You are adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing early sales funnel activities.
You are used to delivering value in complex situations and are energized by learning about new and existing products. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of the demand generation and sales process, the articulation of Stripe’s value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Follow up with Marketing generated leads to qualify as sales opportunities. Move solid leads through the funnel connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging meetings.
- Initiate contact with potential customers through calling or responding to inquiries generated from Marketing.
- Execute ‘plays’ or designed touchpoints in a customer journey through cold calls, emails, chat and social media.
- Develop relationships with prospects to uncover needs through effective questioning to qualify interest and viability to prepare hand-off to sales.
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Follow-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not initially result in a sales opportunity.
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitate communication with existing customers to deepen relationships and identify new potential needs.
- Effectively work through lead list meeting/exceeding SLAs, consistently update activity and contact information within the CRM system and support weekly reporting efforts.
- Inform and recommend outreach strategies and best practices through testing various types of touchpoints.
- Collaborate and provide feedback and insights to Marketing to help improve targeting and messaging.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Track record of top performance or prior success
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology
- Self starter who is able to operate in a hyper growth environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.