Java Backend Developer (Charity)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Design high performance trading gateways for our customers and our front-end teams
- Design, build, and maintain backend services which help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity and risk management
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction
- 4+ years of professional experience with Java and Spring framework
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service-oriented architecture
- You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together
- Fluent English speaker
- You’ve worked with MySQL at scale
- You’ve built systems in the finance and security space
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.