This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally, headquartered in Hong Kong. In today’s fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. To achieve our mission, we have built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform that offers extensive coverage across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies. Our platform enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency without the constraints of the current global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become one of Hong Kong’s fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our innovation and scale have been further recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime.
Airwallex is looking for team members to join our high performing, Product Specialist team. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end management of small and medium enterprise (SME) leads who want to sign up to our platform. Your duties will include contacting SME customers leads, collecting key information we need and closing the sale. Additionally, you will work closely with stakeholders in Airwallex to help optimise our technology, workflow, on-boarding of new clients, compliance and provide insights to our Growth team.
Who you are
- You love to talk to SME customers – you must be passionate about talking to customers directly, listening to what they want, explaining the benefits of Airwallex and articulating how we can help them
- You love sales – while you don’t need much sales experience, you need to be driven to achieve KPIs
- You are focused on great customer experience – when you get a support inquiry, you will want to get it resolved as soon as possible in the best way to ensure a great customer experience
- You are a great communicator on the phone and via email – you can provide information verbally and in a collaborative fashion with great customer rapport
- You are a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them
What you'll bring
- 1-2+ years’ experience in inside sales and/or customer support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Start-up, fintech, and B2B experience preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime