This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to help design and build InStore products on the PayPal Consumer iOS App.Job Description:
At PayPal, we work together as small, collaborative teams. We are passionate about code quality, and we are constantly finding new ways to perfect our processes and product.
You will be a member of the Engineering team and will be working on products that are directly linked to PayPal’s vision of having a billion active users.
We work closely with our design, content, and product teams to build, test, and iterate on new solutions to customers’ problems. We have dedicated teams to support our Continuous Integration, Quality and Release processes. All this results in your code being published in an update to the App Store at least once every 3 weeks.
- Convert ideas, designs and requirements into concrete, stable production builds.
- Works with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on schedule that solve our customers’ problems.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Perform detailed analysis and technical designs, create technical documents and be active participate in design reviews.
- Code, test, integrate, document and release software adhering to technical and quality standards.
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team.
Required Technical Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of software engineering.
- Strong understanding and solid experience on XCode, Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Frameworks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Sound knowledge on RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion.
- Interested in keeping up to date with the latest technological developments.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge / experience on Android, React or Java back-end development.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend, send, and receive money the way you want, simply and securely, with PayPal