This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the role:
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible in establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing and potential relationships to drive growth for GrabFood and merchants. You will lead all elements of business identification, strategy, partnerships, account management, and execution strategy.
The day-to-day activities:
- Drive growth in key accounts as measured by deliveries and GMV
- End to end deal managing in a fast paced environment(including working with operations, marketing, and product to ensure the success of the marketing campaigns and partnership)
- Develop enduring relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Work across functions to merchant specific needs (e.g. customised reporting for merchants, marketing support, integrations)
- Drive operational excellence by working with the GrabFood internal operations teams
The must haves:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in account management, business development, partnerships or equivalent role
- Experience in F&B industry and marketing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to analyse complex data sets to obtain actionable insights and grow accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external stakeholders
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
- Good English communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us