Strategy Associate - Global
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Strategy Associate sits at the core of Airwallex and will work across a number of functions to help drive growth across our global markets. Reporting to the Director of Growth in our Melbourne office, you will work closely with the commercial and operations team to focus on driving our SME GTM strategy. You will work closely with Sales, Operations, Marketing and RevOps teams to drive cross-functional high-impact strategy initiatives with a view to accelerating our revenue growth. This role will have a global mandate.
- Strategic initiatives – Devise and execute initiatives that support our various sales teams and increase their effectiveness
- Drive GTM experiments – Leverage our data to your business acumen to run tests to improve our sales efficiency
- Influence and collaborate - Work effectively with various stakeholders in Sales, RevOps, Marketing and Operations
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in top-tier strategy/management consulting or equivalent
- Analytical thinker – You like working with data, can create reports & processes with ease, and love to optimize
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with sales, operations, design and marketing
- Strong communication skills - you’re able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Self-starter – You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Commercial acumen - including ability to create commercial proposals
- Technology, financial services and/or experience in a high growth environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- SQL and experience with BI tool (Tableau, Looker etc) preferred
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you’ll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity (in the form of stock options). We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering businesses to operate anywhere, anytime