QA Engineer (Python/PHP)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Preparation of integration test scenarios for unreleased features and changes
- Hands-on investigation and confirmation of test scenarios
- Development of scripted python tests for integration test scenarios
- Identification and prioritization of deficiencies in existing integration test scripts and implementing improvements
- Maintenance of integration test environment and test artifacts
- Enhancement of existing integration framework to support improved automation and reporting
- Development of PHP tests using PHPUnit or Codeception
- Development of scripting tools to properly run test cases for Restful APIs
- 3-6+ years of relevant backend QA engineering experience
- Full cycle testing from designing manual /automation tests, developing scripts and execution
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
- Scripting ability using Python, Bash and PHP
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.