Senior Fullstack Engineer, Segmentation Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
When you're an engineer at Grab, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, and fellow grabbers.
Get to know the Role
- Define and shape the fundamentals of engineering at Grab.
- Design and write maintainable code at scale
- Discuss/propose solutions to improve User Experience
- Continuously discuss, debate with other team members to propose optimal solutions for different problems
The day-to-day activities
- Build and deploy performant modern web applications in React, Redux, Webpack, Typescript, Graphql
- Convert from design/prototype to responsive interface on the web
- Work with product managers, data analysts and UI designers to implement products and features, and test their impact to business metrics.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
- Collaborate with product and experience teams to define and prototype feature specifications
- Design, build, analyze and fix large-scale systems
- Learn full stack performance tuning and optimization
- Debug and modify complex, production software
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Have experiences in both front-end (2-3 years) and back-end (1-2 years)
- Excellent communication skills, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, ability to think critically system growth and stability
- Conversational English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us