People Operations Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has amassed more than 4 million members and has earned its customers trust with new banking and investments capabilities that offer a one-of-a-kind rewards program, no-fee checking account, overdraft protection, and loans funded in 15 seconds or less.
From a single application platform, users can get a holistic snapshot of their entire financial lives while having access to personalized and contextualized tips and tools to improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips, we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We’re looking for a People Operations Analyst to join the People Operations department. Are you interested in using your skills in data analysis to make an impact on employee experience and team culture?
This new role is created to drive the efforts on building a strategy on how we think about and operationalise workforce analytics and People Ops more broadly. We want a data driven and strong problem solver to understand people-related data. You will delve deep into employee data, drawing key insights and influencing the decision making of a fast-growing FinTech company.
- Measuring Performance
- Informing Promotion and Salary Decisions
- Understanding Attrition and Increasing Retention
- Examining Employee Engagement
- Measuring Employee Development and Learning Outcomes
- Develop data-driven analysis that provides insights across the employee life cycle
- Support the People team’s strategy and initiatives by reporting on key People metrics
- Analyse market compensation data to ensure our processes are fair and equitable when it comes to salaries and benefits
- Design dashboards that summarize employee data at a glance
- Seek out and implement new tools and resources to improve People analytics
- Maintain data integrity by ensuring that data-entry standards are met
- Develop and maintain records retention process
- Proactively suggest process improvement to enhance the efficiency of People Ops admin processes
- 2-year of experience in an analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- General familiarity with and interest in people operations
- Strong knowledge with Excel/Google Sheets is a must; familiarity with SQL, Python or a data visualization software is a plus
- Comfortable presenting results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have high integrity when dealing with highly sensitive information
- Ability to work well on an highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Open to exploring new ideas and challenges with the team
About the Perks
- Work with one of the top tech teams in the country. We use a bunch of super cool tools and technologies that you can view here https://stackshare.io/moneylion/technology
- Competitive salary (Ka-ching!)
- Medical insurance for inpatient and outpatient treatment. We also provide dental and optical coverage.
- L&D blocks because we want you to continuously learn
- Flexible working hours!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off. Yes, you read that right.
- Vacation Allowance. We pay you to take some time off.
- Phone Allowance
- Corporate Discounts with health clubs, airfare companies (applicable only when the pandemic ends), 5 star hotels in KL (wink wink) and coffee shops! (you wouldn’t want to miss this if you’re a coffee lover)
- Endless company events (weekly sharing sessions, monthly book clubs, karaoke and even trivia days!)
- Employment Pass & EPF for expatriates.
- Be part of the most powerful financial membership in the world! We’re rewiring the banking system and we want you to join us. If not now, then when?
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process
- Phone Interview - Talent Acquisition Team
- Sample test - To be discussed in the technical round
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
Your application has been successfully submitted.
America's most powerful financial membership