This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Senior Sales Engineer at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com are actively looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Singapore to support our merchants with integrating our revolutionary online payment solution.
The Senior Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance for our users in APAC throughout the entire lifecycle. You will handle support to multiple merchants and select appropriate implementation and deployment options for the merchant’s solution.
Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects.
The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
- 3+ years in a Sales Engineer or similar role in the payments industry
- Experience working in a technical client-facing role
- Very well-versed in payments; should understand the technicalities inside and out
- Highly familiar with API based integration methods
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident communicating with C-level executives
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Gathering merchants’ requirements and documenting them in a statement of work
- Being the first point of contact to large merchants during the integration with Checkout.com’s payment processing technology
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to large merchants
- Project managing large merchants’ accounts and overseeing the entire process from merchant interest until the account goes live
- Being constantly up to date with industry standards in order to offer the best bespoke solutions to our merchants
- Working cross-functionally with many teams internally
- Sales enablement
- Talking to and building a relationship with merchants prior to contract negotiations
- Being a trusted advisor for merchants
- If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.