iOS Platform Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be joining an established digital practice that focuses on great software engineering and delightful user experience. Our work environment is relaxed and focused on achieving great customer outcomes. You will be working with some of the best digital talent in Australia to design, develop, and maintain iOS applications from prototype to operational maturity, including our flagship iOS app that is enjoyed by over 500k monthly active users and maintains an excellent app store rating of 4.7.
You are an expert in your domain, confident in mentoring and coaching more junior engineers, and a passionate advocate for your work who’s happy to help build Latitudes’ presence in meetups and blogs. You’ll lead our iOS development practice and technology roadmap. You’re a creative problem solver who is flexible enough to work with multiple disciplines including UX, Product Management, Agile and Data.
In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you an attractive salary package, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best.
- A hands-on technical lead who's excited to mentor people to grow in their craft.
- Work across the business, bringing people on the journey and influencing decisions.
- People management of iOS developers across the business.
- Evolve Latitude’s native engineering practice - culture, practices, standards and ceremonies.
- Data-focused, ensuring that we’re always collecting data and generating insight.
- Create reusable patterns and work with our UX lead on codifying our design language.
- Help recruit, coach and mentor engineering talent.
- Work closely with our full stack engineers on overall solution design.
- Identify opportunities and innovate to improve our experiences and provide commercial value.
Background and Qualifications
- 6+ years commercial iOS development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with team leadership and people management.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience developing iOS applications using Swift and reactive approaches (RxSwift/ReactiveSwift).
- Deep understanding of automated unit and UI testing with XCTest and modern Swift architectures.
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle: analysis and design, development, testing, configuration management, deployment and release
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in the finance industry is an advantage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're revolutionising how people borrow money so our customers can live better with good money habits