This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX. Woolworths at Work is a newly created business at WooliesX and helps streamline business customers' procurement making it easier to focus on what's important for them. You will be joining an energetic, smart and supportive team where collaboration is key.
We are looking for self-driven and ambitious Business Developers with an entrepreneurial and customer focused mindset to join a new and growing team. Working across multiple industries, you will be tasked with acquiring new business customers by building relationships with key decision makers in medium to large enterprises. Key to the success is using a consultative selling approach to uncover customer's needs, understand their goals then recommend solutions to meet these needs.
Once acquired, business customers are meticulously on-boarded then seamlessly passed to our account management team for on-going service.
You will nurture leads generated via multiple channels to drive business results and deliver critical revenue targets. With no two quarters the same, demonstrating adaptability and flexibility with a positive mindset will be key attributes in this ever growing sales organisation.
We are open to consider candidates from Sydney and Melbourne.
Further, this role is responsible for;
- Acquiring new business customers through prospecting inbound or outbound opportunities (including cold calling)
- Gaining interest in our B2B proposition by building rapport and credibility with gatekeepers and key business decision makers including Procurement, CFOs, COOs, CEOs
- Gain a deep understanding of prospective customers needs and alignment them to the Woolworths at Work business offering
- Partnering closely with internal solutions team across Implementation, Pricing, Technology and Account Management to provide a holistic and a seamless best in class customer experience
- Deliver meaningful and impactful presentations and insights to prospective customers
- Visiting customers in their business to lead sales meetings and negotiations to deliver the best commercial outcome for the business
- Achieve key business metrics and sales and revenue targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Own individual performance as well as support team members through sharing of knowledge and growth opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a startup business with a dynamic environment
- Embracing an Agile Mindset in an agile workplace.
- Passionate and driven in building and winning New Business
- 5 + years of experience in a Sales Management, Business Development or Media Sales
- Proven track record of success in a B2B Sales environment including prospecting and cold calling into a large list of businesses of multiple sizes would be advantageous
- Experience within a retail, FMCG or e-commerce business would be advantageous
- Solid experience in managing business negotiation with the ability to overcome sales objections
- Understanding of supply chain, pricing and customer implementation would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Exposure to P&L management and budget and forecasting preferred
- Previous experience in solution selling
- C-suite selling experience
- Business or Commerce degree highly valued.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, and much more (Site dependant)
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagining the everyday