Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Customer Success Managers are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a Stripe user, and through your partnership, users will derive maximum value from their investments, leading to project success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company. You will become a trusted advisor to these customers, will deeply understand their business and their needs, and help them maximize the value they get from Stripe. This role involves working closely with the user account team, senior executives and engaging in product, payments, and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation. You will be the user’s internal advocate, helping ensure an excellent Stripe experience, and gathering feedback on ways that Stripe can build the next generation of user-focused solutions. You will love this job if you are a natural relationship and business builder.
What you’ll achieve:
- Lead the post-sale the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers partnered closely with the Account Executive
- Support expansion of your accounts–identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful in partnership with the account team
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business, product, engineering, finance and IT in partnership with the Account Executive and team
- Evangelize Stripe customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- Articulate and drive customer use cases, customer value and expansion while maintaining trusted customer advisor status
- Serve as a trusted payments and commerce advisor to the customer and educate them on the use and benefits of our products and our industry
- Aligned with the account team perform quarterly business reviews to align on business priorities, payments performance, optimization opportunities, Stripe product roadmap, review services satisfaction, share usage patterns or insights, surface issues, provide guidance on how to optimize the value from Stripe, and identify product expansion opportunities
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing, and Sales on thet innovation and improvement needed to optimize the Stripe user experience
- Drive overall account health including payments performance, cost optimization, product adoption, usage velocity, account renewals and growth, referrals, and customer satisfaction
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of experience in a client-facing role ideally customer success, managing relationships with large, global, and complex organizations, preferably working with a technical product
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user’s businesses
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Strong analytical skills and operating rigor
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, or equivalent
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.