Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
To lead and ensure the seamless implementation of Temenos Infinity projects from Pre-Sales Discovery to BAU Support. Ensure projects are managed on time, on budget and to a high level of quality using Waterfall, Agile or “Wagle” methodologies.
Additionally, to lead, mentor and coach a cross functional team to seamlessly deliver high quality client solutions every time, the Project Manager succeeds through others and invests in the development of their team.
Also is responsible to partner with the Sales and Support teams to deliver an outstanding client experience and grow existing client revenue.
Complete quarterly performance reviews and participates in the quarterly performance rating calibration with the CS APAC leadership team.
- Follows best practice guidelines to manage poor performance in a compliant, fair and compassionate manner.
- Work proactively with the Sales / Account Management team to grow existing client business.
- Ensures regular retros are conducted to gain regular internal and external feedback on how to improve client services delivery and improve the client experience.
- Supports the Sales / Account Management team in the strategic account planning and execution process.
- Assess work breakdown structure and complete baseline project plans in MSP.
- Track and manage the flow of work using Waterfall project planning in MSP or through JIRA sprint planning and burn down reporting.
- Understand, manage and link critical path items and inter project dependencies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably within the Banking for Financial Sectors.
- Experience in leading the estimation process in partnership with Pre-Sales and Client Services experts to ensure timely and accurate estimations are provided to the client.
- Knowledge of the scope against baseline business requirements.
- Partnering with the client to assess the impact of changes from a cost, time and quality perspective.
- Experience with leveraging backlog process to make a trade-off on new scope versus existing or formalizing additional efforts through the completion and approval of change requests
- Experience with completing end of sprint retros to ID what is working well and what can improve.
- Management of billable support development activities and ensure Support Desk processes followed to deliver a consistently high client experience.
- Proven experience with completing end of project retro to understand seek staff and client feedback.
- Knowledge of formal project closure activities and seek sign off by the client.
- Experience with documentation and support handover with customer care.
You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company