Assistant Account Manager, GrabPay
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know the team
You will be part of an exciting sales team that is responsible for acquiring, growing and managing the accounts of key merchants and partners for GrabPay in Singapore.
Day to Day activities
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and gateway partners, responsible for developing and executing an engagement strategy to grow revenue, and drive merchant engagement to achieve set targets
- Strong engagement at account / partner level to prospect and build a strong pipeline of initiatives, implement, and track performance versus target
- Be quantitative, analytical, develop initiatives to increase revenues / profitability for your portfolio.
- Cross sell Grab’s services to merchants / partners
- Acquire new merchants in identified segments.
- Plan, manage, and track results of partnership events / initiatives, including post campaign analysis
- Collaborate and work across functions to deliver on partnership plans
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in sales and/or account management in financial services, technology or FMCG
- Self-motivated, results oriented, problem solver
- Confident, able to engage with senior executives
- Analytical skills, able to develop cogent business plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish rapport with clients across all levels
- High energy, organized, and independent
- Bachelor degree, min. 8 years of work experience (min. 5 years of relevant sales / AM experience)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us