Blockchain DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Touch with lots of Blockchain companies/organizations and learn how to install/using/backup their product, and write documents after that.
- Maintain 100+ different kinds of blockchain full nodes.
- Research on how to build block producer nodes for different chains(These nodes also called staking node/master node/validator node...).
- Others blockchain related projects.
- Familiar with Linux is a must.
- Strong security consciousness is a must.
- Experience working on AWS is a plus.
- Experience on ops tools (like Jenkins, prometheus, Grafana,...) is a plus.
- Experience on scripts (like Bash/Python/Nodejs...) is a plus.
- Experience on docker/k8s is a plus.
Nice to have
- Understanding basic knowledge about encryption knowledge is a must.
- Familiar with (BTC/ETH/COSMOS/EOS ...) node is a plus.
- Experience on blockchain related jobs is a plus.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.