Technical Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to maintain and grow Coinbase implementations with enterprise accounts. Technical Account Managers work in close alignment with Coinbase Sales, Account Management, Product, Support and Engineering teams to ensure Coinbase’s product and service meet clients’ expectations.
As the trusted technical Advisor to Coinbase customers, the (TAM) is responsible for the health & growth of Coinbase technology and integrations within their book of business serving as well as point of contact for technical service escalations.
The TAM is accountable for developing and reinforcing strong and effective client relationships, particularly with key stakeholders and decision makers.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Take ownership of all technical and product initiatives for designated accounts. Work together with Sales to ensure retention and increase penetration of enterprise accounts.
- Work in tandem with Account Managers to map out account structure, identify decision makers and establish touch points for technical operations.
- Gather product requirements and advocate for customer requirements within Coinbase. Work closely with product teams to provide product roadmap updates to customers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer environment and operational constraints. Ensure that any customer configurations are documented and part of the product development lifecycle.
- Work with assigned accounts to establish a well-defined IT and business process for cloud and on-prem deployments. Coordinate go-to-market for new product features to ensure the best customer experience.
- Provide detailed review of operational performance of account, metrics and service disruptions to management team and customer.
- Assist Support Engineers in troubleshooting technical issues and service outages for assigned accounts. Responsible for escalation to Coinbase senior management to ensure timely resolution of service outages.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field required or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience managing applications/technical deployments in a client facing role
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Ability to engage C level decision makers on product and technology
- You are self-motivated and develop a deep understanding of Coinbase product and technical stack
- Organised and analytical. Able to distill sophisticated and ambiguous requirements into clear results
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Jump start your crypto portfolio