This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Implementation Engineer at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is looking for a dynamic and proactive Implementation Engineer/Senior Engineer to be responsible for providing our merchants and business partners with a world class technical support during the implementation process. The core purpose is to reduce as much friction as possible from the integration process in order to achieve a successful and efficient integration.
You will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers, ensuring that any technical queries that arise during the implementation process are answered and escalated when required. Working directly with our customers’ technical teams to resolve issues, you will also collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders across Technology and Business to contribute towards consolidating Checkout.com’s position as a leading online payment solutions provider in the region.
The ideal candidate must be customer-driven and tech-savvy, with solid problem-solving abilities and eager to join a dynamic, agile and fast growing environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide technical support to merchants during their implementation of Checkout.com payment processing technology
- Answer all merchants’ integration related questions, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support
- Manage incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting, time tracking and analysis of incidents)
- Partner internally with Business Support, Sales, Software and Web Development to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post implementation supportInteract with the Product teams to pinpoint improvement ideas
- Advise Management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects and integrations of key customers
- Maintain/update existing libraries/plugins used in integrations
- Min 5+ years of Technical Support experience in a Tech/FinTech company would be an added advantage
- Strong Payments Experience would be an added advantage
- Strong coding skills (Ideally Java, PHP, Python, C# or other)
- Experience with GitFamiliarity of Android and iOS is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work in a customer focused and target driven environment
- Fluency in English & Mandarin
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.