This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As one of Afterpays Salesforce Administrators, you will support our sales and support teams through the utilisation of Salesforce to develop, maintain and implement business processes and procedures. This will optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales teams. In addition, this role will be responsible for user troubleshooting and the maintenance of data integrity within the platform.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Oversee Salesforce process automation including process builder, workflow rules, flows, validation rules and approvals
- General administration of the Salesforce platform including user maintenance, troubleshooting (access issues, reporting questions, assistance with feature usage), assisting end-users with data maintenance etc.
- Maintain database integrity through administering deduplication tools on a weekly cadence
- Develop, document and maintain business processes and workflows for our Sales & Support teams including reviewing and enhancing any pre-existing documentation
- Oversee and audit the use of Salesforce by our Sales & Support teams
- Work closely with team leaders to deliver process changes to the team (training, presentations, etc.)
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You’ll have a passion for working in Sales Operations in a fast-changing, customer-focused business, with a great understanding of customer service ethics
- Being already Salesforce certified will be highly regarded but not necessary
- Your strong experience in Excel and other reporting tools will be put to good use
- You are known for your amazing analytic and problem-solving abilities, with an eye for identifying opportunities for growth and continuous improvement
- As you’ll be working with complex technical reporting and product solutions, the ability to translate this easily to wider teams will be essential
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.