Merchant Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
- Commercial & Partnerships team is the external face of Grab, driving long term growth of the merchant partners on our platform through customer centric initiatives and relationship development. The team works across all business functions in Grab such as Strategy, Marketing, Operations to drive continuous improvements and data-driven interventions to grow clients business.
Get to know the Role:
- This role requires the candidate to develop a deep understanding of the Deliveries business (GrabFood & GrabMart) and drive planning and implementation of merchant growth strategies on Grab using different in house marketing/advertising levers. The candidate will partner closely with Grabbers across strategy, commercial, marketing, product teams on package design & pricing; performance analysis & reporting and overall program operations.
A strong candidate should have the following:
- Experience in digital advertising, online marketing, growth marketing, demand planning in e-commerce or any online industry.
- Strong program management skills - quick to iron out operational constraints and workarounds while being able to coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to churn performance insights to influence program design and iterations
- Strategic problem-solving skills to be able to conduct thorough root cause analysis and to prioritize initiatives with high customer/business impact
- Knack to pick up tools and products to piece together how different internal platforms come together to operationalize these marketing programs
The day-to-day activities:
- Program management: Plan and drive implementation of marketing packages for different merchant segments through cross-department collaboration
- Operations: Plan end-to-end standard operating procedures, establish cadence and SLAs in running existing programs and for new programs
- Analysis & Problem Solving: Work with data to draw business insights to propose solutions. Identify continuous operational improvements to scale programs
- Stakeholder Management: Draw support from different teams for smooth execution, keep track and follow up closely with different teams on progress
The must haves:
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in demand planning, digital marketing and/or growth strategy roles. Experience with project management/product operations desired
- Work experience in and/or familiarity with F&B or Ecommerce a plus
- Preference for previous working experience in fast-growing/ tech company
- Strong analytical abilities - SQL proficiency a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us