Head of Wealth and Trading - Singapore
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Wealth & Trading to join our team in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Revolut group Head of Wealth & Trading and CEO (Singapore), the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all wealth and trading activities of Revolut in Singapore.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Fully own the strategy of Revolut Trading product in Singapore end-to-end - from designing the operational setup to development and management of product performance.
• Build and lead the operations and development teams to launch the Revolut Trading product in Singapore.
• Oversee general operations and team management - from hiring your team to training and daily coordination.
• Align with Group-level Trading team in order to keep Singapore’s Trading experience in line with other markets and keep track of new features.
• Oversee filings with regulatory bodies in case we decide we need our own licenses.
• Own the relationship with commercial partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 7+ years of experience at a Singaporean broker-dealer
• 10+ years of relevant financial services experience
• You have passed or are willing to take the CMFAS Exam with M1A, M6 (or equivalent) and M6A (or equivalent) modules and are willing to take more modules depending on the firm’s strategy
• Deep understanding of broker dealer operations with experience in the Singaporean market
• Besides strong analytical skills, being process-driven and have a methodological way of working, you need to have excellent communication skills (concise and direct) and experience of influencing a broad range of decision makers and stakeholders
• Substantive knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the Singapore regulatory environment
• Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
• Able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, collaboratively, and autonomously
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Able to learn new regulations quickly.
• Be a resident in Singapore
• Experience with leading development teams
• Readiness to coordinate work on all levels of abstraction - from strategy & product to specific development tasks required to deliver them
• Experience with contemporary management frameworks and tools (Scrum, JIRA, CI/CD, etc.).
• Retail brokerage experience
• Trading license application experience
• Experience of building a trading team
A LITTLE ABOUT US
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 12 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Free Revolut Metal Subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get more from your money