Director - Digital Acceptance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Digital AcceptanceMasterCard Worldwide is a leading global payments solutions company that provides a broad range of innovative services in support of our global members' credit, deposit access, electronic cash, business-to-business and related payment programs. The Acceptance group’s vision is to enable a world beyond cash through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships. We are creating great experiences for consumers across all channels and all devices, enabling merchants to reach consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We work with banks, merchants, and digital participants to enable consumers to shop and pay.
This role is responsible for leading the partner (PSP/ISV) and key merchant engagement plan to scale Click to Pay and Tokenization in Asia Pacific. The product manager will work with the product, sales and delivery teams to ensure the organization successfully executes on the plan.
• Develop and implement a plan to scale Click to Pay and Tokenization through partners in Asia Pacific
• Identify and drive the successful implementation of key reference customers (PSP/ISV and merchants) to provide proof points in Asia Pacific
• Provide specialist support to the sales teams in pre and post sale partner/merchant meetings with detailed technical understanding of product features to identify and implement solutions
• Ability to lead technical discovery and solution development workshops with the customers and design best in class consumer experiences and scalable technical solutions that delivers on the business goals
• Provide expert level product/technical implementation support to Customer Delivery and customers implementing the solutions
• Ability to communicate situationally with technically literate and non-literate stakeholders to build and implement new features as required
• Regularly interact with global product and technical teams to develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the products
• Provide local support and training to Customer Delivery teams (and customers where required) on the product and best practices in implementation.
• Liaise with the support organization to ensure key customer operational and support issues are managed effectively and the sales teams are adequately briefed on any issues
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar B.S. degree from an accredited college/university
• Professional experience in a client facing consulting, product management or technical support role
• Payment Industry experience:
o Strong credit card payments experience (card not present and card present)
o Understanding of card scheme rules for associations
o Understanding of operation of payment instrument types beyond credit desirable
• Experience supporting teams integrating API or similar web-based technologies into existing systems
• High attention to details, adaptable, executes with a sense of urgency and strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; is able to explain technical topics in simple terms; is able to think quickly and react to client-impacting situations
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with limited direction
• High level communication and interpersonal skills
• Focused on continuous improvement both personally and commercially
• Experience with Windows/Linux/Web server configuration a plus.
• Ability to travelDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities