B2B Partnership Manager (APAC)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Worldpay from FIS is a global leader in technology and solutions for merchants. The business drives growth for clients around the world by creating innovative technology, solutions and services to modernise today’s businesses and customer experiences. Worldpay use their scale, apply deep expertise and data-driven insights, and innovate to solve for their clients’ futures, delivering experiences that are more simple, seamless and secure to advance the way the world pays, banks and invests.
About the team
The Enterprise Partners team works with strategic partners within Merchant Solutions located around the globe. The team is comprised of both partner managers and technical account management professionals, and we look after relationships with partners like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento, SAP CX and Shopify, to name a few. With team members in Boston, San Francisco, Cincinnati, Atlanta, London and Sydney, we work collaboratively to deliver a top experience to our partners.
What you will be doing
You will report to the regional APAC Partner Manager lead as part of a small regional team and will focus on identifying new B2B partnerships and driving new business from existing B2B partners. You will work closely with B2B colleagues in the US and EMEA to align our regional partner approach with overall B2B strategy. You will also collaborate with our colleagues in B2B Product to identify new integrations, features and functionality required to ensure our technology integrations with partners are competitive.
- Support commercial team B2B activity to drive partner-linked merchant revenue and net new logos
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, including senior commercial team members in APAC, EMEA and North America
- Help set partner strategy and overall objectives for our B2B partners
- Serve as a B2B subject matter expert at partner events and participate in joint marketing collateral such as podcasts, blog posts and webinars
- Work collaboratively and inclusively with our diverse, global Enterprise Partners team
What you bring:
- Knowledge of B2B partner ecosystem
- Over 3 years of experience in relationship management or partner management, with strong commercial results
- Builds executive-level relationships both internally and externally
- Contributes to an inclusive and fun team environment
- Can manage multiple high priority projects and effectively work with colleagues
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Merchant Solutions
- Previous experience working with C-level merchant or partner stakeholders
- Knowledge of Worldpay’s product solution set
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests