Software Engineer, Payment Gateway, GFG
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team:
Come join the team that literally serves Grab - the Grab Financial Group, MOCA team. We front hundreds of APIs and process millions of incoming transaction messages for Grab's customers every day via our gateway systems. As a leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily, we are seeking talented engineers to join our platform team!
Get to know the Role:
You specialize in building and maintaining leading edge solutions built on world-class technology stacks that bring our unique on-demand services experience to South-East Asia every day — be it transport, payments, food, or "the awesome things to come". Millions of people will be impacted by your contributions, which is demanding in terms of design and quality but also incredibly rewarding.
- Collaborate with the product, business, and program management team to be on top of your deliverables.
- Participate in technical and product review meetings.
- Timely delivery of high quality, maintainable and operationally excellent code.
- Timely closure of all the assigned code review and design reviews.
- Closely work with SRE and DevOps team to setup hardware and microservices infrastructure.
- Contribute to the development and expansion of our Payment Gateway product
- Design and maintain new components/subsystems on top of the Payment Gateway.
- Help and mentor those around you to achieve the team and company goals.
- Go the extra mile to identify and fix customer pain-points.
- Engineering graduation. Specialization in CS/IT is desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of building back end systems around DBMS, Caches, NoSQL, Web and App servers.
- Proficient in at least one programming language, Java/Groovy or Go are preferred.
- You grok Web technologies, distributed systems and distributed design patterns.
- Proficient in fundamentals of CS such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems etc.,
- Looking for folks with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience in building consumer facing products is highly desired.
- Prior experience in building OLTP systems is highly desired but not required.
- Curiosity to learn new concepts.
- Experience in Payments, Card Management System is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us