This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Account Associate team is a highly consultative group that manages relationships with and is responsible for the growth and retention of Stripe’s fastest growing users.
As an Account Associate, you’ll identify opportunities for our users to get the most out of Stripe by quickly understanding our users’ needs, managing upsell opportunities, and driving end-to-end campaigns to increase adoption of Stripe’s offering.
We’re looking for a well-rounded strategic operator who can both build strong relationships with Stripe’s users and manage a variety of sales opportunities with existing Stripe users at scale. This is a first-in-market role, so you should be able to operate in ambiguity.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement strategies for driving product adoption at scale among existing Stripe customers.
- Solve complex client needs and work across product, sales, risk and operations teams to improve our product
- Manage recurring meetings with existing users, including bi-weekly status calls and quarterly business reviews
- Manage commercial negotiations with our existing users
- Manage annual renewals of existing users
- Support existing users with account- and payments-related questions
- Increase revenue and market share with existing accounts.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has:
- 2+ years of sales experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations.
- Experience managing projects with input from cross-functional teams.
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Motivation and flexibility to adapt in an environment where things change quickly.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role at a high-growth technology company
- Experience in selling to an existing book of business
- Experience with Excel and SQL, or a willingness to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.