Security Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
As a Security Product Manager, you will be responsible for one or more of Tyro's security product offerings where you will define and lead the security product experience. You will have the ability to be both a leader and team player whilst working closely with cross functional teams (Security, Technology, Product, Risk and Compliance) to deliver against aligned outcomes.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own and execute the road map for your product(s) considering internal customer needs; the business and technology strategy; and compliance and regulatory obligations.
- Be the SME for your product, actively engaging and supporting business and technology teams, to understand the value proposition and leverage the product.
- Break down internal customer requirements, in conjunction with the security architect, for engineers to size and build.
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the product including any supporting processes and reports to address organisational, audit or regulatory needs.
- Manage appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance, and, feedback to evaluate current performance and future enhancements.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in managing security products in regulated and agile environments.
- Experience balancing technical, commercial and risk decisions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use data and metrics to backup assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Ability to clearly communicate what success looks like for your product, how it adds value to Tyro, and, how it aligns with Tyro's vision
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking